Senior PeopleSoft Developer (Remote)
Client: United Nations Organization
Contract type: Freelancer / Self-Employed / B2B only
Remote: Remote or on-site from Rome
Location: Rome, Italy
Duration: 3 months renewable
Visa sponsorship: Not available
To apply for this position, you can send your resume in English at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title.
The client uses PeopleSoft HCM and Financials, version 9.2. along with an extensive array of modules are used in both systems, as it serves as the primarily system for Administrative, Human and Financial management, including integrations with Oracle Data warehouse used for all corporate reporting, with banking and payment solutions, learning management system and more. The following modules are used :
Financials - [ Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Banking, Billing, Contracts, Cash Management, Banking, General Ledger, Payables, Suppliers, Travel & Expenses, Project Costing ]
HCM - [ Absence Management, Teleworking, Personal Profile, Recruitment, Performance, Position Management, Workforce administration – Job, Payroll, Kibana reporting ]
Duties and responsibilities:
As part of the ERP solutions team, the consultant will provide functional and technical support for user issues arising from PeopleSoft Financials.
The following modules will be the primary focus for the support work:
1. Provide user support for technical issues in PeopleSoft Financials through an internal ticketing system. Tickets must be managed to ensure that users are informed of progress or need for feedback.
2. Debug issues to identify causes and provide solutions on how to resolve
3. Develop technical solutions for user issues, including updates to Peoplecode, sql scripts or other scripts to resolve data issues, updates or amendments to workflow.
4. Resolve performance issues in processes by identifying bottlenecks and developing remediations
5. Prepare projects and accompanying documentation for the PeopleSoft support team to migrate project to production.
6. Support the application of patches, PUMs and testing post application
7. Comply with requirement procedures and policies, in particular those on security and updates on or migrations to Production systems
8. Design solutions required to comply with internal audit requirements, in particular on the Purchasing module
9. Provide post go-live support for any solutions deployed to production
+10 years experience of working with the listed modules in PeopleSoft Financials
Highly skilled knowledge of People Tools 8.5x
Highly skilled knowledge of PeopleCode, including application packages and workflow
Strong demonstrable knowledge of problem-solving technical issues and supporting a non- technical user group
Strong demonstrable knowledge of developing technical solutions for listed modules in PeopleSoft Financials
Experience of approval workflow – creating new complex workflows
Experience of designing integration broker messages and component interfaces and other integration methods including preferably, solution design for integration with Cloud SaaS solutions
Some knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.X
Problem solver – you can propose solutions in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical users. Ability to work with other to brain storm and develop practical and innovative solution.
Team Worker - you develop and maintain a positive relationship with end users; able to consult and deal effectively with all levels of the organization and establish working relations of openness and trust in a multicultural setting.
Planner and Organizer – you prioritize and organize the work (own and consultants) for effective resolutions of functional and technical problems.
Performer – you demonstrate success in the design, implementation and quality control of corporate ERP solution; and are able to develop clear and concise proposals for system implementation.
Communicator – you understand the underlying requirements and business needs from discussions with colleagues and can synthesize the same into a clear, well-defined and understandable language to business, functional and technical colleagues alike. You are able to clearly and constructively articulate ideas, suggestions, feedback, instructions, options and recommendations.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
To apply for this position, you can send your resume at email@example.com referencing the job title.